I think Appy had a scrimage last night did anyone goto it? If so how did they look?
I think Appy had a scrimage last night did anyone goto it? If so how did they look?
Heard Appy's Qb got suspended on 1st day of school, will miss 2 games. any truth to this?
No Clue if it is true it is a tough break for Appy at least they have 2 weeks to get a backup ready
Not true. He will be missing the first game, though. But he should be in every game there after.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
The question remains......How did Appy look? (with no one wanting to say anything I am starting to worry a little)
Same as always- the younger kids are trying to learn and Dan Boone is a much larger school. Dawgs got pushed around a little, outweighed about 35lbs on most of the line. About 28 -6 if you want a score. Passing was a little off ,due to the new qb. Dawgs have Lee this week, perhaps they will progress some Thursday.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sat_morning_QB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heard Appy's Qb got suspended on 1st day of school, will miss 2 games. any truth to this? </div></div> [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sat_morning_QB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heard Appy's Qb got suspended on 1st day of school, will miss 2 games. any truth to this? </div></div> [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] </div></div>
Holy crap I'm a moron .. Can't believe I missed that.
Officially retired
Bookmarks